Each speaker will have a time slot of 15 minutes (12 minutes for the talk followed by 3 minutes for questions and transition to the next speaker). The plan is to organize 4 minisymposia with 3 parallel sessions, each with 6 slots of 15 minutes each. When uploading your abstract for the minisymposia please indicate your first and second choice of the 12 categories for your presentation.
The topics for the minisymposia include:
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology
- Genetics and Genomics
- Proteomics and Metabolomics
- Structural Biology
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Organoids and Animal Model Systems
- Disease and Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Topics may change in the final program at the discretion of the organizers.